Today in this tutorial we discuss on the topic is:
The Assignment Operator
In programming, text values are called text strings.
Strings are written inside double or single quotes. Numbers are written without quotes.
If you put a number in quotes, it will be treated as a text string.
One Statement, Many Variables:
Var a = 5, b = 12, c = ”text” ;
Value = undefined
variables are often declared without a value. The value can be something that has to be calculated, or something that will be provided later, like user input.
A variable declared without a value will have the value undefined.
- 【Amazonサイバーマンデー】年末大セールでFire TV Stickがおトクに！埼玉の仙人Fri, December 7, 2018 7:36pmURL:Embed:Amazon.co.jpアソシエイト 提供： Amazonサイバーマンデー Amazon Fire TV Stick https://amzn.to/2ra0ckn ≪”Amazon Live Channel” in Holiday 2018≫ Amazon … …
- G-Code Lesson 1 What is G-Code?Sean OwenMon, April 22, 2013 1:04amURL:Embed:This video explains the basics of G and M Code Programming. Related Posts:C# for an …
- Jamie Irwin Recommends Schema WordPress ThemeMyThemeShopSat, October 20, 2018 12:40amURL:Embed:Jamie Irwin is a tech blogger who runs http://ProTechLists.com, a blog dedicated to independent, unbiased and …
- PlayClaw 5 – SCREEN RECORDER REVIEWmmtutsTue, October 29, 2013 1:33pmURL:Embed:Today I will be reviewing a screen recorder called PlayClaw 5 which is a screen recorder …
- The Making of CS50x v2CS50Tue, October 22, 2013 2:44amURL:Embed:Related Posts:CS50x Coding Contest 2017CS50x Coding Contest 2016This is CS50x 2018Flipping Websites |How To Flip Websites …