avocado ke fayde | avocado ko hindi mein kya kehte hai | How To Eat Avocado Fruit In Malayalam | Benefits Of Eating Avocado Everyday
This video contains avocado benefits in malayalam.
Avocados are nutrient rich
Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Although most of the calories in an avocado come from fat, don’t shy away! Avocados are full of healthy, beneficial fats that help to keep you full and satiated. When you consume fat, your brain receives a signal to turn off your appetite. Eating fat slows the breakdown of carbohydrates, which helps to keep sugar levels in the blood stable.
Healthy for the heart
Avocados contain 25 milligrams per ounce of a natural plant sterol called beta-sitosterol. Regular consumption of beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols has been seen to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Great for vision
Avocados contain lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that are especially concentrated in the tissues in the eyes where they provide antioxidant protection to help minimize damage, including from ultraviolet light.
As the monounsaturated fatty acids in avocados also support the absorption of other beneficial fat-soluble antioxidants, such as beta-carotene, adding avocados to your diet may help to reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration.
Half of an avocado provides approximately 25 percent of the daily recommended intake of vitamin K.
This nutrient is often overlooked, but is essential for bone health.
Vitamin K is often overshadowed by calcium and vitamin D when thinking of nutrients important for maintaining healthy bones, however, eating a diet with adequate vitamin K can support bone health by increasing calcium absorption and reducing urinary excretion of calcium.
Adequate intake of folate from food has shown promise in protecting against colon, stomach, pancreatic, and cervical cancers.
Although the mechanism behind this apparent reduction in risk is currently unknown, researchers believe that folate protects against undesirable mutations in DNA and RNA during cell division.
Avocados may even have a role to play in cancer treatment, with some research finding that phytochemicals extracted from avocado can selectively inhibit the growth of precancerous and cancerous cells and cause the death of cancer cells, while encouraging the proliferation of immune system cells called lymphocytes.
Folate is extremely important for a healthy pregnancy.
Adequate intake reduces the risk of miscarriage and neural tube defects.
Recent research from McGill University found a 30 percent higher incidence of a variety of birth defects in baby mice conceived using sperm from mice with a folate deficiency compared with mice conceived using sperm from mice with adequate folate levels.
Lower risk of depression
Foods containing high levels of folate may help to decrease the risk of depression because folate helps to prevent the build-up of homocysteine, a substance that can impair circulation and delivery of nutrients to the brain.
Excess homocysteine can also interfere with the production of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine, which regulate mood, sleep, and appetite.
Despite its creamy texture, an avocado is actually high in fiber with approximately 6-7 grams per half fruit.
Eating foods with natural fiber can help prevent constipation, maintain a healthy digestive tract, and lower the risk of colon cancer.
Adequate fiber promotes regular bowel movements, which are crucial for the daily excretion of toxins through the bile and stool.
Recent studies have shown that dietary fiber may also play a role in regulating the immune system and inflammation.
“Amazing Techno Tutorials”
Amazing Techno Tutorial
Press here: Programming for more similar videosTags: avocado, fayde, fruit, hindi, malayalam
- Create website on google for free on android.TECHNICAL YASHRAJFri, January 18, 2019 8:29pmURL:Embed:Hey guyz in this video i will show u how to create a free wevsite …
- Computer HistoryLargest DamsMon, December 23, 2013 4:03pmURL:Embed:Konrad Zuse (22 June 1910 — 18 December 1995) was a German civil engineer, inventor …
- Don’t Wait To Start ProgrammingChris HawkesSun, May 20, 2018 9:11pmURL:Embed:This video is sponsored by DevMountain Coding Bootcamp https://goo.gl/P4vgKS https://www.patreon.com/chrishawkes Description: In this video I …
- ನೀವು ಕಂಪ್ಯೂಟರ್ ಪ್ರೊಗ್ರಾಮರ್ ಆಗಬೇಕಾ? | Steps to became Computer programmer or CoderNeeds Of PublicFri, October 19, 2018 12:39amURL:Embed:Hi Friends, Welcome to NeedsOfpublic. In this video I spoke about the steps to …
- L1 News (Crypto, Weirdness): Cursed Tablets of -10 Dexterity — 2018-03-09Level1TechsFri, March 9, 2018 5:30amURL:Embed:https://www.one-tab.com/page/9S7E48BwReiAwW2dAmau9Q 2:09 – SEC reportedly subpoenas companies and advisers over ICOs 3:57 – J.P Morgan Sees …